Excite Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN HACKERS REQUIRED KD/R--3.00 LEGITS REQUIRED KD/R---1.70

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

who wants some name mods

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pammaj

who wants some name mods  Empty
PostSubject: Re: who wants some name mods    who wants some name mods  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:43 pm

Can you do one for me please?(:
Back to top Go down
unbound !ix

unbound !ix

who wants some name mods  Empty
PostSubject: who wants some name mods    who wants some name mods  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:32 pm

hey guys i can make any member or anyone a name mod and so if anyone wants a name mod send me a text on mw3 or tell me on the website and i can only dude 7 of them and if u are a hacker and u want one or if u have some codes i charge a interest and its giving me some codes like a speed mod or stuff like that. Smile so if any of u have some codes like a speed mod for non-host send me it in the text or post on the website or mw3 but if u have codes that would be helpful for me i would take them after i am done with the name mods. Arrow so ya if u guys want name mods be ready to give me a copy of some of your mw3 wii codes. Exclamation so just so u know. jocolor i would be happy to make the name mods for u i cant do the tm symbol but i can do other stuff like funky letters and arrows but if u want symbols like arrows i will not add the funky letters in that name just so u know. ok so thats my policey but if u are not a hacker and u dont have codes ok but still if u do have codes and want my name mods made for u just post the names u want and the codes u can give me thanks and i will check back in a couple of weeks and so cant wait to make you guys name mods. thanks and HAPPY CODING. lol! afro farao Arrow Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Laughing Cool Exclamation Like a Star @ heaven pirat What a Face Rolling Eyes Exclamation Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotmail.com

who wants some name mods
Page 1 of 1