Excite Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN HACKERS REQUIRED KD/R--3.00 LEGITS REQUIRED KD/R---1.70

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!ix unbound/!ix sniper i wanna be leader 4 please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
unbound !ix

unbound !ix

!ix unbound/!ix sniper i wanna be leader 4 please Empty
PostSubject: !ix unbound/!ix sniper i wanna be leader 4 please   !ix unbound/!ix sniper i wanna be leader 4 please Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:58 pm

hey getthoe and all the leaders of excite i would like to be one of the leaders for excite my name is !ix unbound but my new name is !ix*sniper and i would like to be one of the leaders although i dont get a nuke alot but i have been a leader and a co leader of many clans and i am a guy who is a hacker and i get lots of kills a game my highest amount of kills i got with my teleporting is 152 kills and 20 deaths

and my highest amount of kills with out teleporting is 93 kills and 11 deaths and my kdr is almost at a 4.00 and i am a awsome player and so ya i hope u can let me become a leader or a co leader thanks and my name is !ix*sniper and my other name was !ix*unbound. thank you and this is from !ix sniper Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.hotmail.com
|-+xGhËttØx+-|
Admin
|-+xGhËttØx+-|

PostSubject: Re: !ix unbound/!ix sniper i wanna be leader 4 please   !ix unbound/!ix sniper i wanna be leader 4 please Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:16 pm

unbound !ix wrote:
hey getthoe and all the leaders of excite i would like to be one of the leaders for excite my name is !ix unbound but my new name is !ix*sniper and i would like to be one of the leaders although i dont get a nuke alot but i have been a leader and a co leader of many clans and i am a guy who is a hacker and i get lots of kills a game my highest amount of kills i got with my teleporting is 152 kills and 20 deaths

and my highest amount of kills with out teleporting is 93 kills and 11 deaths and my kdr is almost at a 4.00 and i am a awsome player and so ya i hope u can let me become a leader or a co leader thanks and my name is !ix*sniper and my other name was !ix*unbound. thank you and this is from !ix sniper Smile

=\
Back to top Go down
http://exciteclanmw3.tk
unbound !ix

unbound !ix

PostSubject: me being a leader    !ix unbound/!ix sniper i wanna be leader 4 please Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 4:22 pm

so can u make me leader 5 or a co leader
Back to top Go down
!¡x*ÑØtËÐ~

!¡x*ÑØtËÐ~

PostSubject: Re: !ix unbound/!ix sniper i wanna be leader 4 please   !ix unbound/!ix sniper i wanna be leader 4 please Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:13 pm

bro my highest with my teleport is 563-14 nd without is 142-13....cum on bro nd im probs da wrst leader wat u think ghetto
Back to top Go down
unbound !ix

unbound !ix

PostSubject: me being a leader   !ix unbound/!ix sniper i wanna be leader 4 please Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:10 pm

hey death i am a alwsome player and i have helped and respected lots of players and i got 152 kills just by teleporting and i should be a leader or it least a co leader so i hope you guys can put me as a leader and if u guys wanna also skype with me if u guys wanna video chat with me my name on skype is jonathan.tucker59 but back to the topic i am hopeing u guys put me as a leader or co leader and i am also a skilled hacker as well so please make me a leader or co leader thanks and see u all tomarow with getthoe afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !ix unbound/!ix sniper i wanna be leader 4 please   !ix unbound/!ix sniper i wanna be leader 4 please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!ix unbound/!ix sniper i wanna be leader 4 please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Excite Family  :: OUR CLAN TOPICS ;D-
Jump to: