Excite Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOIN HACKERS REQUIRED KD/R--3.00 LEGITS REQUIRED KD/R---1.70

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT FUCKIN NOTICE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
|-+xGhËttØx+-|
Admin
|-+xGhËttØx+-|

IMPORTANT FUCKIN NOTICE Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT FUCKIN NOTICE   IMPORTANT FUCKIN NOTICE Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:55 pm

JESTER N COLD HEART/LUIGI R TRYIN TO BAN US LUIGI HAZ NO GECKO SO DNT WORRY BOUT HIM N IF YHU SEE JESTER N HE ADDS YOU -------DO NOT ACCEPT IT---------- IF YOU DO YOU CAN BE BANNED INSTANTLY HE CAN NOT ACCOUNT HOP YHU---N IF YHU DO GET BANNED UNBAN YOURSELF N POST YOUR ALLY CODE HERE
Back to top Go down
http://exciteclanmw3.tk
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: wow   IMPORTANT FUCKIN NOTICE Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:46 am

Make nko and preditor rage quite and look what happens. I didn't even have a mic then either.
Back to top Go down
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: we were wrong    IMPORTANT FUCKIN NOTICE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:25 am

I talk to jester, he said that he didn't say anything of the kind. He said he wont touch the clan we are safe....p.s i was accually in jesters party/lobby
Back to top Go down
|-+xGhËttØx+-|
Admin
|-+xGhËttØx+-|

PostSubject: iight   IMPORTANT FUCKIN NOTICE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:31 pm

Taz wrote:
I talk to jester, he said that he didn't say anything of the kind. He said he wont touch the clan we are safe....p.s i was accually in jesters party/lobby

IF you remember cold heart---he joined predator n came to his old account n said that jester said that stuff
Back to top Go down
http://exciteclanmw3.tk
Taz

Taz

PostSubject: wellll   IMPORTANT FUCKIN NOTICE Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:42 pm

Im still able to log on and jester knows what i can do now

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT FUCKIN NOTICE   IMPORTANT FUCKIN NOTICE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT FUCKIN NOTICE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Excite Family  :: OUR CLAN TOPICS ;D-
Jump to: